Your body doesn’t want to be a host to various health issues that raise the risk of severe complications. Being overweight or obese can leave a serious impact on health. Shedding some weight can help in reversing your unwanted health problems. You should be aware of the fact that obesity affects nearly every part of your body, brain, blood vessels, bones, heart, liver, joints, etc. Have a brief on how your body can get affected by obesity:
- When excessive fat builds around the liver it can lead to liver damage.
- Being obese can increase your risk of strokes due to high blood pressure and apart from this, it can also lead to chronic kidney diseases.
- Obesity in women can increase the risk of complications during pregnancy.
- When you are overweight it can worsen your bone density, which can lead to bone fractures. It also puts strain on your joints, as a result, it can cause severe pain in joints.
- Plus, it also affects your endocrine system, which increases your risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Apart from this, it can also affect your mental health.
- It can cause skin troubles with skin fold rashes around your body.
Healthy body weight is 20% more according to your height. A normal BMI (body mass index) should be 30, and if you fall in the higher range, then you should take this concern seriously. Excess weight diminishes every aspect of your health and decreases your quality of life.
How to manage your day with a busy schedule
We know that finding time for workouts is difficult when you have a busy schedule. However, it is necessary to take care of your weight management issues. Working all day long will also limit you from doing workouts because your energy levels make you feel like laying down on the sofa is better than doing the physical hustle. Let’s find what you should prioritize more and cut down some unhealthy habits and activities to achieve your workout goals for weight loss:
- Due to a busy schedule, you should plan your workout in the morning. Doing exercise in the morning can also leave some positive effects. Using weight loss supplements can also be a good alternative.
- It is necessary to ensure that you are tracking your calories. It will help you to understand the nutritional value of ingredients in your diet.
- You can add some healthy breakfast options like fresh yogurt and some fruits for flavour. Plus, you can easily carry them to your workplace.
- Managing to find the time to visit your gym is quite difficult in a 9 to 6 job. You could join a gym close to your workplace according to your convenience.
- You can also convince your coworkers to join you for a stroll after lunch or to take the stairs many times a day rather than taking the elevator.
- You should avoid drinking alcohol because it can be your worst enemy in your weight loss journey. Don’t let happy hours and fried foods tempt you away and shift your focus.
- If you skip a day of working out during the week, you can make up for it on the weekends. This will keep your schedule running smoothly and help you attain your weight loss objectives more quickly.
Healthy Meal Plan For Weight Loss
The best way to control your weight is to eat food that’s rich in vegetables and healthy protein.
- You can save about 100 calories per day by moving from a bowl of dried cereal to a heated whole-grain cereal and fruit.
- If you are taking tea or coffee you can use soymilk or nonfat milk and try to avoid sugar. In addition, you can also try some fat burning drinks it will assist you in managing belly fat issues
- Salads contain a numerous variety of vegetables and fruits filled with amazing benefits. Try to add some diced sweet potatoes, yellow squash, red bell peppers, cucumbers, red cabbage, red onions, and other vegetables.
- Managing weight loss is not an easy task, but you can add eggs, plant-based yogurt, oatmeal, or green tea to your everyday breakfast.
- Include raw salads and leafy green veggies in your diet. Chia seeds are a fantastic breakfast supplement that you may include in your everyday routine.
- Including flax seeds in your diet is a great way to boost your fiber intake and assist with weight loss programs. Plus, you can also try some vitamin-infused gummies for managing weight loss issues.
- Ketogenic Diet – It leads to an increase in protein intake which helps in managing the excess weight. Adding Ketogenic Diet to your workout program will help you in reducing weight loss in an effective way. This diet includes foods like – nuts, avocados, seeds, and low-carb vegetables.
- High-Protein Diet – Eating a protein-rich diet is beneficial in losing weight. A high protein diet can help in gaining lean muscle when combined with exercise. You can easily include high amounts of protein with Black and Lima beans, salmon, potatoes, broccoli, etc.
When you decide to add certain dietary adjustments and physical activity into your weight loss plan, it can make a huge difference. Always keep in mind that eating a healthy breakfast is your first step toward a weight-loss program. To improve your health and lose weight quickly, make sure to eat a variety of nutritious whole meals throughout the day.